Earn banner impressions by placing the exchange code on your site, promoting a special splash page, or surfing websites like in a traditional traffic exchange. Up to 50% cash commissions.
Responsive or fixed-width text ad widget that earns money per click. Select which categories of ads you want to display and customize the colors. See the widget in action at the bottom of this page!
Accepts traffic from manual TEs and viral mailers while blocking hits from autosurfs and other low-quality sources. Members can also manually block domains from which they do not want to receive traffic. Up to 25% cash commissions.
New banner exchange with big potential. Great CTRs. 5000 Free Banner impressions and a 2:1 Banner Exchange ratio
High-quality text ad exchange from the owner of TrafficG. Many different unit sizes, targeting by country and interest channel, completely free membership. Ability to place ads on any page - even not your own - using the floating ad code.
TE with an integrated 468x60 banner exchange that is one of the most popular in the industry and is capable of delivering massive amounts of impressions. Uses the standard 468x60 banner size and a fixed 2:1 exchange ratio. Impressions can also be acquired by converting TrafficG surfing credits.
Text ad exchange with customizable widgets (adjust size, color, etc.). Upgraded members may use image ads. Targeting by site category. Up to 30% cash commissions.
This list will be continued...
Tips for Using Traffic Co-ops
Traffic co-ops are a great way to get visitors from many different sources while surfing only your favorite exchanges (or not surfing at all, if you choose to upgrade or purchase credits). Here are some ways of using these programs to their full potential:
- Send any extra traffic to the co-op. If you find yourself earning more credits than you are using at your favorite TE, fill all the site slots and add your co-op links as well. Not only it’s a great way to deal with slow credit delivery, your pages will also get promoted at hundreds of TEs instead of just one.
- Add your rotator link to the co-op if it’s allowed by their rules. Then you can switch promotions on-the-fly instead of having to login to your account and re-approve the site every time. You can add new, fresh splash pages of recently-launched programs, and blast them across hundreds of exchanges.
- Consider upgrading for a higher earning rate. This seems rather obvious, but some co-ops will actually give you more than 1 credit per 1 view of your co-op link! This way you can get more credits back than you put in.
- Avoid additional frames. Framed rotators will result in a “squashed” site displayed between traffic exchange surfbar, co-op bar, and lastly the rotator bar. It is also against the rules to add one co-op link into another co-op. Use direct splash pages or a frameless site rotator.
- Manual only: autosurfs have their uses, but remember to only promote your co-op link in manual traffic exchanges. Some co-ops use a list of approved sites and others a list of banned ones, but all of them are designed with manual visits in mind.